[ARSCLIST] Nipper

I wonder if you could help.  A couple of interesting facts are missing from
my research into the famous Trademark.

Would anybody know which was the first Victor record to feature the nipper
Trademark and which was the first Gramophone Company record to do the same?

Also, when was the legend "His Master's Voice" added to the Trademark on
labels and which was the first to feature this (UK and US)?

Release dates and catalogue numbers would be appreciated.

I am aware of all of the territorial issues with the trademark hence just
wanting to know the firsts for now.

Anecdotes and firsts in other territories would be gratefully accepted
(Possibly a couple of lasts for good measure).

Thank you all in advance.

Simon Squire