Here are the particulars:

Date: Wednesday, April 23 from 7-9 PM

Location:   Houston Community College Central Campus, 3517 Austin St. (just
east of Main and south of Holman) - the meeting will be held in the Recital
Hall (Room 115) of the Fine Arts Center

Cost: FREE!

Directions:   Approach Austin St. from Alabama St.; turn north on Austin
from Alabama; then go one block and turn right; then make an immediate left
into the parking garage. There's plenty of free parking in any space that
doesn't have a reserved sign on it. The parking garage is connected via a
covered walkway to the Fine Arts Center. Once parked, just go through the
short walkway (on the north side of the garage) and enter the FAC. Proceed
to Room 115, which is just to the left of that entrance.

Hope to see you there!

Kurt Nauck
President, ARSC-Texas Chapter
www.78rpm.com

If you wish to be removed from our email list, please let me know and I
will personally delete your address from our database. We do not share
email addresses with anyone else, and only wish to send these meeting
notices to interested parties.

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.