Re: arsclist Nagra Stereo

Allinaday@xxxxxxx wrote:

> First of all, let me say, that I love this group
The group would love you to turn off the HTML formatting in your messages!

You might find you would get some responses if people didn't have to read
the screwy typeface!  ASCII plain text is expected in newsgroups and on
mail lists such as this.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.
-