arsclist Fwd: ARSC in Florida

Forwarded on behalf of somebody not on the ARSClist. Please DO NOT reply to the list.

From: "Roger & Carol Landers" <roger58@xxxxxxxx>
To: <seubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ARSC in Florida
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:52:56 -0500

Mr. Seubert, I am looking for an ARCS member in Florida to help with a local project. Our library has three old flat green disk recorded in the mid 1940's. These recording are of several children [people in their later years] of our pioneer families and describe Hernando County Fl. in the early 1850's thru 1870's. The recording quality is poor and there is a lot of static. I am hoping to find someone to assist with 'cleaning up the quality so that we can have them transcribed.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Sincerely, Roger R. Landers