Re: arsclist Cassette Sticky-Shed

Our laboratory has tested both 4 mm tape and CD-R. Based on our results,
I would agree with Nigel because of non-contact storage and operation of
CD discs. However, it is important to pay attention to both media and
recorder quality. FAQs and other information are posted on our web site:

http://www.mscience.com/

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.

Bewley, Nigel wrote:

> By the way, I am transferring to both a dat recorder and to CDROM.  My
> tapes contain primarily spoken word.  Which would you advise?
>
> Best regards,
> David Hoffman
>
> Do you mean CD-R rather than CDROM?  CD-R would be my choice over DAT.
>
> Nigel
> British Library National Sound Archive

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html