arsclist Antenna

Hello all

I am just about finished with our building project. I get no radio reception in this place. It is a 6000 sq ft steel building. Any suggestions as to what sort of antenna I need to rectify this abysmal situation?

My apologies for a somewhat off-topic post, but I know the technical expertise exists on this list.

Thanks!

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.