arsclist 86 issues of Hillandale News

Because of stupid person at Ebay who found a small error on a $3.99 item I
had on Ebay, they closed ALL 91 of my auctions. I had to relist them. I know
some people use the "Watch This " Watch This" function and it will not be
there. I spent yesterday relisting my items including the run of Hillandales.
Here's the new URL for anyone interested in them. Sorry for the confusion.
Ebay got greedy again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=741107807

Steve

I'm posting this because a few peoole were interested and one wrote - after I
sent the new URL: "EBAY also just removes it from their database.  I had put
it on my 'watch
list' and when I went into look it had your auction as invalid.  I didn't
know which auction it was until I saw your email.So from our side there is no
explanation from EBAY."

Just want to keep you informed.

Steve Ramm
Steve