From: owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Audio101
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 6:36 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist RE: Technics Sp-15

Hello,

 I recently acquired a Technics SL-1015 Turntable which is actually the
exact same as a SP-15, but branded for the consumer market that I will
have up for sale shortly.

 I am in the process of rebuilding it currently and it will feature all
new capacitors, new power supply transistors, my new thrust bearing
assembly and my Master Archivist undersized spindle. The whole assembly
will come mounted on a Sh-15 type base, but no arm or plexi cover, sorry
I did not get a cover for this unit, but it does have a custom made arm
puck with a very narrow hole drilled in it. I will have photo's shortly.

 Any interested parties should contact me off list at
overkill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please put Sp-15 in the subject line.

 I will be accepting bids on this item, if there are no interested
parties, or if it would be more fair to all parties, I may consider
listing it on ebay. But I would like to keep this item in the ARCLIST
community of friends if possible.

Thank You

Dave Meyers

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
Copyright of individual posting is owned by the author of the posting
and
from the author of the post.

-