RE: arsclist Technics SP-15 Upgrade kits available now.

Overkill audio inc. is proud to present the archivist improved thrust
bearing assembly for the Technics SP-15 series of turntables.

 The stock thrust plate assembly in a SP-15 is a thin stamped metal
piece with a plastic insert with 2 fastening screws, not a very good
design and prone to bend in the middle.

 Our new Thrust bearing assembly is a 3/16" thick hand machined aluminum
plate with a polished hardened steel insert. And provision for an added
third screw hold for the ultimate in stability!

 Each bearing kit comes with a new thrust bearing assembly, screws,
Allen wrench, specially formulated grease and installation instructions.
And generally takes less then 2 minutes to install.
 Our bearing kits will raise the height of your platter back to where it
was when your table left the factory, plus the reduced friction aids in
lower noise and rumble.

 Bearing kits are priced at 39.95 each plus shipping. In stock now, but
going FAST!

 Other kits for the SP-15 in the works at Overkill audio inc. are:
 re-cap kits that include 16 new high temp, long life capacitors to
completely upgrade your sp-15. (Coming soon)

 Power supply replacement transistors, if your SP-15 has the D712A
transistors on the power supply, these should be changed to the proper
C2335k(L) transistors, we have these in stock now as matched pairs for
12.95 a pair.

 Service/Owners manual cd's, High quality PDF scans of the original
owner=92s manual, service manual, schematics and Service supplement with =
copy of the free acrobat reader. 24.95 free USA shipping.

 And currently in the works is a special undersized spindle for use with
off center records! This will be available in a master archivist bearing
upgrade assembly that will include the new thrust plate, and undersized
spindle with standard sized collar for use with normal records for
149.95 on an exchange basis only. This is the hot setup for anyone
working with 78 rpm discs!

 Contact Overkill audio inc. today at:
overkill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or (952)-736-3374