RE: arsclist National Recording Registry: Nominations

To add to Bill's last note below, this is not a one-time process. We
anticipate an ongoing selection process for many years, perhaps
indefinitely, so even if something isn't chosen on the first cut it might
still make the Registry at some point in the future. Perhaps at some point
the Buddy Bolden cylinder will turn up (in one of Kurt's catalogs 8-) and it
too can be included.

Jim