RE: arsclist slaying the Dragon/A to D Transfer

Thanks to all for the replies so far.

I hope this isn't a violation of posting etiquette...
For any who are interested there is a Nak dragon available now on eBay w/ at
$500 w/ the reserve already met. (I'd snap it up, but just can't quite
afford to right now).
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1335885394

What about sound cards? That seems to be the one topic that hasn't been
discussed much. I know that most of the sound cards are crap (mini plugs =
evil) and am looking to make a significant upgrade for this project. Any
suggestions?

Again, thanks to all for your input so far. It's been very enlightening.

Cameron

-