Re: arsclist VHS and S-VHS Tapes

Dear Peter,

What about the possibility, as suggested to me by someone working at one of the places I purchase blank CD-R media for our Indian language preservation projects here in Oklahoma, of using S-VHS to store analog back-ups to all our CD-R's in our archive, just in case the digital strategy fails? Since quarter inch reel is expensive, especially for a smaller archive with little funding, like ours, might'nt this be a smart choice?

Thanks for your posting,

Brian Levy