Re: arsclist Otari email address?

| If you get an e-mail from someone without the address indicated, you might
| be able to acquire it by clicking on "forward" -  I'm working in Outlook
| Express.

One can also get all the email information from clicking file/properties/  The address is on the general tab, but can be copied from the detail tab information in Outlook and Outlook express..

Paul T. Jackson -- Trescott Research
Information Resources & Library Development
mailto:trescott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://trescottresearch.manilasites.com
http://www.blackboard.com/courses/RS630_730