Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 1:59 PM
Subject: arsclist Victor Archives & Email Addresses

First-- Joe, great suggestion. I tried it and sure enough the address was there just like your example. Thanks for the tip which I'm sure will come in handy.

Second-- many thanks to all for the help getting hold of Vince Giordano at RCA/BMG. His posting to the list about the Victor Co. archives is a little discouraging but at least I can pursue my interest with him off list. This is a great help!

Steve G.