Otari email address?

John--  Have you got an email address? I'd like to run a question past you off the List.

Thanks,

Steve Green
sgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*******

Hello,
My name is John Spencer, and I am the regional manager for Otari Corp.  We
are definitely in the open-reel market with our MX-5050BIII, which has 3
speeds, and an optional 1/4 track playback head.  Feel free to reply or you
can reach our office directly at (615) 255-6080 (Nashville, TN) and I will
be happy to send you some information.
Best Regards,
John Spencer
Otari Corp.