From: "John Spencer" <jspencer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: arsclist reel to reel player/recorder

(end of paste)

Joe Salerno
Video Works! Is it working for you?
PO Box 273405 - Houston TX 77277-3405
http://joe.salerno.com
joe@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Green" <sgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:45 AM
Subject: arsclist Otari email address?

John--  Have you got an email address? I'd like to run a question past you
off the List.

Thanks,

Steve Green
sgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*******

Hello,
My name is John Spencer, and I am the regional manager for Otari Corp.  We
are definitely in the open-reel market with our MX-5050BIII, which has 3
speeds, and an optional 1/4 track playback head.  Feel free to reply or you
can reach our office directly at (615) 255-6080 (Nashville, TN) and I will
be happy to send you some information.
Best Regards,
John Spencer
Otari Corp.