Re: Fwd: arsclist Edison Bell

The disc is:
Edison Bell Electron, # R1066
R 20 - Sarba lui Victor Talianu (matrix # R20A)

> there is a recording date - that is what is frequently made available
> in discographies. However, the query was "date of fabrication".

My apologies...I am most interested in "date of recording", though I
suppose all info possible be appreciated.

> Now, I do not off-hand recognize the style of the number in
> question: is it an Edison Bell Electron?

Yes, the disc is indeed an Edison Bell Electron.

My own thoughts: The fact that the matrix number is so low suggests to
me that this may indeed be a distinct series. "R." may well stand for
Romanian...The disc features a Romanian musician and was purchased
(second hand!) in Romania approximately 6 months ago.

Sorry for the lack of info on the original query. No "sponge"
intended!

John
John C DeMetrick
CP 28 OP 1                                Industrial
3400 Cluj-Napoca, Romania                 !!WANTED!!
Tel: (40) (064) 124-330                   Postcards!
<jdemetrick@xxxxxxxx>