Victor Picture Disks

Hi Gang,

A friend of mine who collects and deals in various things recently picked up one of these 7" 3 record albums.  I see it listed under Children's Records in my 36, 38 & 39 catalogs but am wondering in what year they were first manufactuered. They're not in the 30 catalog.  Also, might later ones have been pressed that were not laminated picture disks?

I'm also curious about the Whiteman, Reisman et. al. picture disks listed as late as 36: were they actually still pressing them or just continuing to list them because they had loads of unsold inventory?

Also, did the later stuff by Vogue result in any renewed attempt by Victor to offer such products?

Best,
Shiffy
check out my website: www.shifrin.net