Any email addresses for sound archives in Berlin GERMANY

I just returned from visit to Berlin where there is TERIFFIC exhibit called
"Seven Hills" which is up until October. I the "Knowlewdge" section there is
an interactive display with pictures of early phonograph field recordings
made in the field as well as other neat images. My specialty is collecting
image or photos with Phonographs on them to this really interested me. The
credits were in German and mentioned the Berline Archive of Ethnology as the
source of the photos and recordings and a project called "Memory of The
World" which was organized by UNESCO to preserve these early sounds. I can
find no sound archive listed in the ARSC Directory. And I couldn't find
anything on the WWW except the Berlin Technology museum. Can anyone help me
contact someone to obtain copies of these photos?

Thanks,

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer