Availability of non-released Columbia 78 RPM recordings

"The Columbia Master Book, Volume IV:  U.S. Twelve-Inch Matrix Series
1906-1931" by Brian Rust and Tim Brooks lists recordings that were made
but never released. There is one recording done in 1915 that I am
interested in:

Lydia Locke and Orville Harrold:vocal duet with orchestra
48513   "Down in the Forest" (Landon Ronald)  23 Dec 15 (no release data)

I am curious to know if this recording might still exist in some vault or
record archive, or was it likely discarded by Columbia (or by
subsequent owners of that label)?

Thanks for your help,

-- Bill Martin --

William T. Martin		email:	martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cornell University/ORIE		Fax:	(607) 255-9129
257 Rhodes Hall			Phone:	(607) 255-9134
Ithaca, NY 14853
Public Key: http://www.orie.cornell.edu/~martin/public_key.html