Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A blunt blade of brass, steel, glass, or plastic, used for the more delicate procedure in SETTING OUT , i.e., SLICKING . The slicker is also used to work DUBBIN into a skin. (306 )

[Search all CoOL documents]