sources

Hello all,

  It seems that aprons frequently show up on our acquisitions list & since I am the only person here that deals with textiles, I am often asked to help verify dates.   Does anyone know of any good sources to help sort out what cuts & styles of aprons were popular during what periods in the 19th century???

Thank you,

Jennifer

Jennifer Hadley

Registrar/Textile Conervator