tulle

Good morning all,

Can anyone direct me to suppliers of higher-end tulle, both nylon and silk?

I am replacing deteriorated tulle on a bridal veil and none of the Boston bridal shops will sell me yardage. Another client had a "big name" bridal shop attach her historic lace to new tulle and their work was deplorable, and we ended up redoing it all (three weeks before the wedding). I am realizing I have to have a source for fine tulle to avoid this problem in the future.

Thanks for your help,
Camille

--
Camille Myers Breeze, Director