Creation Baumann information

For any specific (and general) you may have regarding the Creation Baumann Fabrics the contact person is Harry Persaud.  Harry  has always been helpful  and beyond when I've called with orders or questions .  It is worth inquiring about the source of fabrics you may not have used before as I understand  the company does have American sources for certain fabrics - not those generally used for conservation, though

Best regards,
Jane Hammond.

Harry Persauld
Carnegie Executive Headquarters
516-678-6700

And here is the response regarding my query about the offgassing of the  Ultra fabric I had ordered.

We need to subjoin on our last washing run (during the dyeing) pickled
acid to receive the correct ph value adjustment.
It is a volatile matter and get lost with every washing program. So all
our Ultra fabrics smell sometimes more or less like vinegar.

I hope you understand my explanation.

Best regards,
Doris

Doris Ringswald