FW: E-Petition Closure of the TCC

Subject: E-Petition Closure of the TCC

Sent: 09:22, 14 Jan 2008
Sender: AICCM Secretariat
Dear All,
Please find attached a link to an e-petition regarding the closure of the Textiles Conservation Centre (TCC).  Please sign the petition and it will be sent on to the University of Southampton . Can I also urge you to write directly to the University to further pressure them not to close the Centre. Please pass on the link to any interested parties.
http://sctcc.epetitions.net.
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with the petition.
Kristin Phillips
TSIG Co-ordinator

AICCM Secretariat [mailto:secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

Textile Specialty Group
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works