Wool Symposium at Historic Deerfield

Hi everyone:

Edward Maeder informs me that there are still some places available in the upcoming “Wool and Culture” symposium to be held at Historic Deerfield (Deerfield, MA) September 13-16, 2007.  This promises to be a great event, with international speakers covering all aspects of wool textiles.  For  details see the Historic Deerfield web site: http://www.historic-deerfield.org/WoolandCultureSymposium.shtml.  The slate of talks is especially interesting and I encourage you all to attend.

Deborah Bede

Stillwater Textile Conservation Studio, LLC

Bradford NH 03221

(603) 938-2310

(603) 938-2455 fax

stillwaterstudio@xxxxxxxxxxx