Flag and textile conservation contract (UNCLASSIFIED)

“The US Army Museum System is seeking vendors capable of providing a wide variety of services pertaining to the conservation of flags and textiles. The contract will be a five-year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with multiple vendors. If you are a vendor or know of vendors who might be interested in bidding on this work please check FedBizOpps and continue checking for the next couple of weeks as this BPA comes on line”

Hi everyone: It is my understanding that this contract is suitable for private free-lance textile conservators. The website is http://www.fedbizopps.gov/ and the contract site would be in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. That’s the limit of my information. If you are interested, please check out the website! –Mary Ballard, co-administrator Texcons discussion list