Re: Heavy Wool felts for paper conservation laboratory

Hello

I know that this supplier is not in the United States but I have had some dealings with them - Naish Felts - and I know that they do make 100% wool non-woven felt though I don't know whether it would be supplied as a special order or if they hold it in stock.

http://www.naishfelts.co.uk/

Hope this is of some help.

Roisin Miles

Freelance textile conservator, Ireland.