FW: Heavy Wool felts for paper conservation laboratory

Thanks to Sheldon Schwitek!

From: Sheldon Schwitek [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:47 PM
To: Ballard, Mary
Subject: Re: Heavy Wool felts for paper conservation laboratory

Hey Mary

It seems I have the wrong address listed for the tex-con server to accept my emails.

But here are 2 sources I know of.  I found them again by searching for "industrial felt"

The first one is in Canada, but i am sure that is better than dealing with a country over-seas.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Feel free to resend this post to the list, as others might be interested as well.  I will try and sort out my subscription.

Sincerely

Sheldon Schwitek

Snug

Comforts for You, your Home & Garden