spot cleaning walls in gallery

Greetings-
We would like to spot clean some walls in our quilt gallery, and the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has been suggested by a board member.
According to the Material Data Safety Sheet (found at http://www.pg.com/content/pdf/01_about_pg/msds/fabric_and_homecare/hard_surface_cleaners/Mr_Clean_Magic_Eraser.PDF)
this product contains formaldehyde, melamine, and sodium bisulfite copolymer.  We would spot clean drywall that has been painted with latex paint.  Nearby quilts would not be removed during application.  Quilts might be hung over treated areas at a later date, perhaps 4 months from now.
Does anyone have any experience with this product?  Do you have any other suggestions for products that would safely work?
Thank you so much-
Judy Schwender
Curator of Collections / Registrar
Museum of the American Quilter's Society
Paducah, Kentucky
USA
270-442-8856  x30