question about Space Bags

Hello-
I received the following inquiry and would appreciate any information listmembers may have on these "Space Bags".

We have inherited 18 quilts from my In-laws. We also inherited a comforter that was made by my husband's paternal Grandmother.  The cover appears to be a polished cotton (not sure).  My Mother-in-law stated that the "batting" inside is hand combed wool.
My question: Can we store these quilts and this comforter in the new "Space Bags"?  The plastic storage bags that you vacuum seal.

Thank you-
Judy Schwender
Curator of Collections / Registrar
Museum of the American Quilter's Society
Paducah, Kentucky