Strange posting: One here.

Jane: I did not send this file and I have contacted the OIT
to determine what happened. Thank you for emailing me.
Normally, when I send out a posting it will not come to me
(or you) but it will be listed in my/your 'sent' file. I
have no such listing nor anything my 'trash' pertaining to
the Textile Conservation Discussion List from yesterday.
Mary

>>> J2Hammond@xxxxxxx 09/17/02 07:40AM >>>
Dear Mary,

I'm writing to confirm that you sent this file.   The
Subject line is
somewhat eninmagtic (I must have missed a posting) and I am
having
difficulting opening the 7874 file.   My McAfee Virus
program initiates a
diagnostic scan that then gets "stuck" and won't open the
file.I have a Mac,
which also adds a degree of complication when reading
files.

I assume that "one here" refers to something in your lab or
the collection of
SI.

If you could just forward this query back to me, I'll take
that as a
confirmation that you sent the file and that I've got a
glitch in my
software.

Sorry totake time from all your work....

Best regards,

Jane Hammond