Re:       One here.

Dear Mary,

I'm writing to confirm that you sent this file.  The Subject line is somewhat eninmagtic (I must have missed a posting) and I am having difficulting opening the 7874 file.  My McAfee Virus program initiates a diagnostic scan that then gets "stuck" and won't open the file.I have a Mac, which also adds a degree of complication when reading files.

I assume that "one here" refers to something in your lab or the collection of SI.

If you could just forward this query back to me, I'll take that as a confirmation that you sent the file and that I've got a glitch in my software.

Sorry totake time from all your work....

Best regards,

Jane Hammond