hangers still available

Subject: Hangers for Textiles

At the risk of sounding like I am selling Chocolates for Charity, may I remind anyone interested in purchasing some polypropylene, wide shouldered textile hangers and matching cotton/polyester-batting pads that I plan on placing a ONE TIME ONLY special order soon. We presently have commitments totalling 500 hangers, however, we further need further commitments for another 500 hangers before we can have them custom-made. We will not be stocking these, so if you want some, please let me know now.
A description of the hangers may be read by going directly to:
www.keepsafe.ca/hangers.shtml
As this is a one time only project, there are no links from our table of contents. Questions and orders may be emailed directly to me (off list): info@xxxxxxxxxxx

js

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems
Supplies and Solutions for Microclimate and Oxygen-free storage
www.keepsafe.ca
toll-free phone: (800) 683-4696  local phone: (416) 703-4696 fax: (416) 703-5991
Object and Textile Conservation Services Ltd.