Painted exhibition walls

What is current thinking about the length of time that should be allowed
for off-gasing after painting gallery walls, before installing textiles in
the space?

Could any of you recommend a specific brand of paint  (I know formulations
change all the time, but if any of you recently researched this question
and purchased paint for exhibition cases or gallery walls, I would
appreciate knowing what you used.)  Many thanks.

Patricia Cox Crews
Professor and Director
International Quilt Study Center
Dept. of Textiles, Clothing & Design