Textile Conservation Group vote

This is a reminder to all current individual members of The Textile Conservation Group that the recently-distributed ballots (regarding dissolution of the organization) should be returned by 20 December 2001.

As stated in the materials accompanying the ballot, we will assume that all members who do not submit a ballot are voting IN FAVOR OF the proposal i.e. for the proposed path to dissolving the organization.  Ballots marked "for" the proposal would be gratefully received, however.  This would help us to judge the interest in disbanding rather than basing it strictly on the high level of member inertia that has been an impetus for this proposal.

If you believe you are a member in good standing of The Textile Conservation Group and did not receive a ballot, please contact me.

Sarah

Sarah Lowengard
sarahl@xxxxxxxxx
New York City