Mothballs

Dear Mr.. Brown,

I am an employee at a dentists' office in CT. We recently have had skunk problems and were told to put mothballs in the basement to keep them away. The smell in the entire office has gotten so bad that you can smell the odor before you open the door. I have been thinking that it can not be good for us to be smelling this all day for hours on end. Our patients complain of the smell also. I recently decided to try and do some research to show my boss that maybe the idea of having the mothballs may not be that good of an idea and I found your website on-line and your information on mothballs. If you have any more information that could help me convince my boss to stop using mothballs I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your time

Cory C. Kroon