muslin for storage

      I know this question was asked and thoroughly answered previously
but it appears I have inadvertently deleted that information in my save
file.
     I plan to use muslin as a wrap primnarily for some rolled fabrics
but am not sure about type of muslin to use. If I bought the finest
cotton grade at Joanne's, for example, and washed it several times in
either WP or Oxiclean or a combination of both would muslin then be
suitable? Possibly there is also another cleanser this list can
recommend.
    Storage is in a "non-museum quality home", not an institution, and
will be used for vintage rolled wool felt and silk velvet. Pieces are
too wide and large to be accommodated in available sizes of acid-free
tissue. I think there are large bulk rolls on the market but that would
not be satisfactory for my situation.
     Appreciate any of your suggestions.