Moth balls

I read an article from a few years back about moth balls.  I hope you are the
same person and can help me.  I did a really dumb thing and put moth balls in
my refrigerator when it went into storage fro 6 weeks (I ran out of baking
soda).  Well the frig still smells.  Fod smells and tastes like it too.  We
have emptied the frig and put baking soda, charcoal, cleaned with lemon juice
etc.  Not quite sure what to do next.  Any ideas before getting rid of the
frig?

Thank you.

Laura Schaefer