Cook Mills LTD

On June 13th Kathy Francis wrote "I am trying to reach Cook Mills LTD, the
supplier for a fabric known as
Bradford Repp, 95% wool / 5% nylon.  My letters are returned.  Does anyone
know if this company is out of business?"

My mother-in-law has this to report from Huddersfield: "I've had my Sherlock
Holmes hat on but sorry I have not got anywhere. Tried the only Cook in the
book under textiles but they only dealt with shoddy. Had a nice sunny motor
to Meltham - only to find the mill was empty and the building up for rent.
English Oak (Woollens) Ltd, Newsome Mills, Hart Street, Newsome,
Huddersfield +44 1484 421329 is just a woollen place I picked at random out
of the phone book and wonder if you could try them with some technical
info -  hope this might be of help."

Good luck,  Camille Myers Breeze