Re: a death

Last week I suggested that I would be happy to forward messages or memories of Agnes to George Timar and I have already forwarded some that have been sent to me. This afternoon I have been talking to Dinah Eastop and she says that George will welcome messages sent directly to his email address. It is a great comfort to him to know how much Agnes was appreciated and loved internationally. Agnes' funeral will take place on Monday April 9th in Budapest and Dinah will be attending.
George's email address is

Timar_Gyorgy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ICOM-CC Triennial meeting next year will be dedicated to the memory of Agnes

>>> "Karin von Lerber" <karin.vonlerber@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/30 12:54 pm >>>
I have to breake the sad news that Agnes Timar-Balazy died March 22. Her funeral will be April 9th in Budapest. I deeply miss her, and I hope, somebody much more able than myself will write an orbituary to honor her.

Karin von Lerber

Prevart GmbH
Konzepte für die Kulturgütererhaltung
Oberseenerstr. 93