alternative to Goretex

we have recently been informed about a possible alternative to Goretex by colleagues in Berlin. The Fabric is somewhat stiffer than Goretex. It is called "Miporex 013-100 (Art. Nr. 2306-11). It is a twill ("Kreuzköper") 100% Polyester fabric with a  membrane of Polyurethane. The Fabric comes in 150 cm width, white and weighs about 180 g/m2. Its main use is for apparel. The price is very competitive compared to Goretex: the meter costs less than  20.- SFR (aproximately 30.- to 35.- US$). To get the cheap price you have to explicitly ask for second quality fabric (has some minor weaving flaws and cannot be used for apparel).
The manufacturer is: C.F. Ploucquet GmbH & Co. Postfach 1740, D-89507 Heidenheim/Brenz
Tel. +49-7321-32 50, Fax +49-7321-32 52 72, e-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx, www.ploucquet.de

Sincerely, Karin von Lerber

N.B. I just recieved the datasheet, which does not contain that much information. The datasheet is not available on the internet hompage of Ploucquet. If needed, I could fax the two pages.