tacking irons

We purchased a Coverite 21st iron.  It was nice to use, but the plastic
handle broke very quickly where it is screwed together.  I called Hobby
Services to get a replacement handle, but they don't have parts - they just
replace the units if under warranty.  I asked if they could just send me an
old handle from one of the units that they had for servicing and the reply:
"Well you see, the reason the irons come in for servicing is because the
handles are broken."  So, a caution.

David Walker

Talisman Restoration, Inc.            phone:  (831) 425-7847
719 Swift St. #5                        fax:  (831) 425-7829
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA              email:  talisman@xxxxxxxxxx