Re: Protection from light and UV -- cambric

Karin -- regard the cambric: is this available retail in small yardage [less than 5 yards] and what is your source.

"Karin von Lerber, Prevart GmbH" wrote:

At the request of a client we have just tested UV-filtering curtains (coated with aluminum) and then compared the values to different regular fabrics (as low cost version). Our measurements have been taken outdoors on