[no subject]

Catherine:

Catherine McLean at LACMA forwarded your request to me.  I specialize in the
care and conservation of oriental carpets and tapestries.  I have worked
with a number of museums and historic houses.  Among them are Hearst State
Monument (San Simeon), The Nebraska State Capitol, The Huntington Library,
Filoli (Woodside, California), and many others.  I often do on-site work.
Most noteably was an on-site cleaning of the Hearst carpets (144 items).

I would be happy to send you a CV, if you wish.

Incidentally, where are you located?

Respectfully yours,   Stan Derelian  -- S.D. Derelian & Sons