Re: Protection from light and UV -- cambric

Joan Kiplinger wrote:

>  Karin -- regard the cambric: is this available retail in small
> yardage [less than 5 yards] and what is your source.

Dear Joan,
Cotton cambric is also available in small yardage from the following:

Whaley's (Bradford) Ltd
Harris Court
West Yorkshire BD7 4EQ
Great Britain

tel * 44 1274 57 67 18
fax * 44 1274 52 13 09
www.whaleys-bradford.ltd.uk
whaleys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They have a large range of plain and undyed fabrics for dyeing and
printing. A sample pack cost GBP16.00 the last I heard, but then they
send you a new catalogue and new samples every year free of charge. The
service is friendly, fast and efficient!

Jenny Barnett
Andelos Textielrestauratie
Oude Looiersstraat 65-67
1016 VH Amsterdam