Re: Suppliers for Tetex/Stabiltex

>TO:> Jerry Shiner
> Object & Textile Conservation Services Ltd.   O/A
> Keepsafe Systems & Forever Yours Gown Bridal Preservation
> Visit www.gowncare.com

RE:
 a carton of RP System oxygen  scavenger from Mitsubishi

Hello Jerry,

I've been reading your responses.
I met you last year at AIC in St. Louis....
so now I can put a face with a name....
You are so impromptu on line,  I didn't always read you before....

Actually,  I would like some really good, long-life, effective scavengers
> for oxygen and corrosive gases?

What size are they?
Did they send you any specs with them.
I have been attending Tom Sprang's lectures from CCI on the use for pest
control.
What quantity could you sell at a discount?
Can you send a copy of the specs & the price?

Jennifer Hein
9320 Robin Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46240
or