Re: Suppliers for Tetex/Stabiltex

The company, producing Tetex has changed name. It is now SEFAR Filtration
Division. The adress for Switzerland is:
SEFAR AG
Büro Schweiz
Hinterbissaustr. 25
9410 Heiden
Tel. 0041 71 898 57 00
Fax 0041 71 898 56 30

They do *not* sell by the meter, but only rolls of 25 m. Each roll costing
about CHF 800.- for their standard colours. That will explain the price you
have to pay at Testfabrics: they have to buy large amounts and stock it, so
the price per meter will include this risk.

You might contact the US/Canada distributor of Sefar to ask about a client
buying large amounts. Maybe this client will sell you some meters... (I had
no luck with this method in Switzerland...)
Their adress is:

Tetko Inc.
"Specialty Sales"
Attn. Mr. Paul Vaccare
111 Clumet Street
Depew, NY 14043

phone: (716) 683-4050
fax: (716) 683-4053

I think I have posted most of this information some months ago already.
There are lots of other contacts all over the world. You might find out
about the one you need through me or directly through the contact for "Rest
of the world" at Sefar:

Sefar AG
Filtration Division
p.o. box
CH-8803 Rüschlikon

tel. 0041 1 724 65 11
fax. 0041 1 724 15 25

Hope this helps. Sincerely, Karin  von Lerber