Suppliers for Tetex/Stabiltex

At the Los Angeles County Museum of Art we frequently use silk crepeline and
polyester Stabiltex also known as Tetex.  In the past we have bought
Stabiltex from Talas in New York but we are interested in finding another,
hopefully cheaper supplier.

The current costs $US for coloured Stabiltex from Talas are:
$54.80/yd 	up to 10 yds
$44.10/yd  	10-29 yds
$39.70/yd	30+ yds

I am aware of a supplier in Australia, Scapa Filter Media who sell it at
cheaper rates, but have a 20 metre minimum order. Don't quote me, but I
vaguely remember them saying that they have stopped carrying it as a line
and are running their stock down.  Sounds like a familiar story doesn't it?

Does anyone know of an alternaltive supplier, or if it is possible to buy
lengths directly from the Swiss manufacturer given below?

Schweizerische Seidengazefabrik AG Zurich
Grutlistrasse 68
Postfach
CH-8027 Zurich 2
Switzerland