Re: rust removal

       Thank you for sharing this information with me. I've rather  had these thoughts as I've been learning more about professional restorers and conservators. I will share this information with a vintage fabrics discussion group as I'm sure they will appreciate knowing these facts.
     You all have been very helpful with speedy replies. Thank you again.